benison BEN-uh-suhn; -zuhn, noun:
Benison comes from Old French beneison, from Latin benedictio, from benedicere, “to bless,” from bene, “well” + dicere, “to say.”
Every moment spent with my love is a benison, exhilarating and heartwarming each step of the way.
- May 4, 2016 May the Fourth… What I sent to my boss today -
What he sent me as a reply -
- October 12, 2007 9022 – fri Ahhh.. now *there* is the October weather I've been waiting for! 55 degrees! That's the […]
- November 23, 2000 stolen from glitterdyke, but edited for content and length. SURVEY TIME!
1. Your Name: scotto
2. Your Nickname: scooter, yeti, mongo, […]
- March 8, 2002 I would love to see the poem tag meme fly. assorted blog spreading of info. the poem is mine, the poem tag came from - prionix
Tell me if you do one? I want to […]
- August 21, 2008