He liked Perl. She liked quilting. To impress her, he wrote some Perl programs to generate all the possible quilt blocks of a certain type, the output of which is shown here. When they got married, she made the program output into a quilt for him as a wedding gift.
sort of reminds me of me and my sweetie. *sigh*
floating off to sweet dreams. see you kids tomorrow, in a beautiful, nappy-time, sweet-rainy day tomorow!
- March 12, 2006 8240 – On justice and on friendship, there is no price, but there are established credit limits. Walkabout was fun, but uneventful. I wore a ball cap this time, and it's a good thing... […]
- April 5, 2016 I’m at N Beach! My fridge makes me happy, even before I raid it for food.
- January 23, 2010 10,079 – Saturday Out for some "fresh air" as we've been cooped up for quite a spell. Visited […]
- January 20, 2010 10,076 – Wednesday BHK and I both hit the doctor today - augmentin for both of us - me, for my chest and […]
- December 24, 2009 BHK’s Scarves! ... […]