Raining hard outside, lots of thunder and lightning.
burning more champa, and wrapped in a cocoon of a recently out of the dryer coverlet, underneath which is a Scotto wearing an also freshly dried gi from my old Tai Chi/Tai Qwon Do uniform. There’s a purring kitty resting on my feet, and I’m chugging Gatorade, now that I’ve had my Theraflu.
Comfortable as possible, given the situation. 🙂
- November 24, 2008 9526 – Monday Feeling better today. Physical Therapy seems to be working out some of the back issues, […]
- March 25, 2007 8785 – Taking it slow and easy today - back got pretty bad last night, but dr bhk and the […]
- January 8, 2006 8093 – bike-about and the Hoff quiz
- February 6, 2010 10,098 – Saturday As you can see by the pile o' previous pix, it's been snowing, dear journal. Supposedly […]
- January 22, 2010 10,078 – Friday Today, I'm feeling a bit worse for wear - these antibiotics are tearing BHK and my guts […]