today is going *poorly*
in clumsy oaf mode, I’ve broken the door, because I lost my temper when the keypad didn’t work for the umpty-umpth time, and smacked (I only smack inanimate objects) it, putting a hand-shaped dent in the cheap, hollow plywood piece of crap they call a door.
I just went to kevin’s office, and told him to let me know how much a replacement cheap, hollow plywood piece of crap they call an excuse for a door will be.
- April 16, 2007 8810 – RANDOM ACCESS Work is interviewing for the network position today. I wonder when or if they’ll be […]
- September 26, 2004 6904 – Some pictures and Misc. Well, aside from a few power spikes that caused a reboot or seventeen, I seem to have […]
- October 13, 2002 Eek... If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times...
Don't ask my "HONEST […]
- October 2, 2002 Fragmentary, trying to get all info out Though Kev told me that Jim (big boss) just brought some projects by for implementation, […]
- September 25, 2002 today’s drama. Kev, Sappho and I sat together in Kev's office, enjoying a little bull session and […]