annus mirabilis (AN-uhs mi-RAB-uh-lis) noun, plural anni mirabiles (AN-i mi-RAB-uh-leez)
A remarkable year.
[From Latin annus (year) mirabilis (wondrous).]
- October 17, 2002 If Zombies walked the earth, I’d wear a helmet. Erica came by tonight with Bailey, so that he and Dexter could run around and play, […]
- September 5, 2002 Sweetheart - in the works. possibly multiple designs. Playing with femo. Fun .:)
Dan - […]
- July 19, 2002 Hearing my sweetheart laugh is a wonderful, wonderful thing.
Fox's "hidden camera" show […]
- July 14, 2002 My sweetie's such a fun, mischievous goof...she had a *wacky-fit* today at the […]
- July 7, 2002 it amazes me how many people thought that Newt and I have synched digestive cycles, and […]