well, it’s raining, and my ride is about 10 minutes away, to whisk me home. 🙂
I’m incredibly antsy today, maybe I’ll transcribe some of my writing tests to the journal… I’ll see what this evening brings.
I feel poorly. I can’t wait to get home to (hopefully) a fixed ac and a lovey newton…. I’m still a bit anxious about my sweetheart, too.
I worry about my loves. I want them to be happy, healthy and comfortable.
- September 27, 2002 *dreaming about the play of cloud and rain*
*looking forward to when the Autumn powers […]
- February 6, 2010 10,098 – Saturday As you can see by the pile o' previous pix, it's been snowing, dear journal. Supposedly […]
- January 8, 2010 10,064 – Friday snow day today - a light dusting cleaned up the dirty slush left over from the blizzard. […]
- November 19, 2009 9992 – Thursday This morning, We all made a dunkin’ donuts run and then saw Adam off to school. Got more […]
- February 18, 2009 9621 – Wednesday – 2/18 HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY, Li'L BIT! It freaks me out a little that I've been keeping a journal […]