The cyborg roaches are coming, blinking red lights and all. I don’t like this. Not one bit.
The United Nations has tried to ban people from traipsing up to the moon whenever they feel the urge and sticking a flag in it, but The Lunar Republic, when established here on Earth, will monitor and adjudicate the uses to which everyone’s favorite satellite is put. No longer will its popular landmarks be endangered by growing development concerns.
- October 14, 2001 Twenty-Eight Fun facts about the number 28:
- 28 is a perfect number.
- 28 is the atomic number of […]
- September 3, 2001 curious What would you think of a world where, in 1934, the United States didn't pass the […]
- May 24, 2013 Hungry During difficult economic times, researchers expect to uncover significant numbers of […]
- November 13, 2019 November 13, 2019 at 07:11AM "Democracy is an outmoded form of government, once popular on Earth, before the United […]
- March 14, 2001 4,000,000 BCE:
Autobot leader Optimus Prime learns of this planet, and prepares to take […]