The cyborg roaches are coming, blinking red lights and all. I don’t like this. Not one bit.
The United Nations has tried to ban people from traipsing up to the moon whenever they feel the urge and sticking a flag in it, but The Lunar Republic, when established here on Earth, will monitor and adjudicate the uses to which everyone’s favorite satellite is put. No longer will its popular landmarks be endangered by growing development concerns.
- June 14, 2007 8878 – taxes and memes and comics, oh my! Google may digitize Michigan State University's Comics and Pulp Library. (via beaucoup […]
- April 28, 2006 8326 – Friday.
Thank you, Mandy, for the wonderful poem!
dragonflies by the lake out back... the […]
- April 2, 2006 8283 – Walkies recap.
*grunt*... so, we lost an hour, eh?
You Are a Chocolate Chip Cookie
Traditional and […]
- February 4, 2006 8162 – mmm zombie roaches! From The Childhood Goat Trauma Foundation: (via flying_blind)"Even though a goat ate my […]
- September 14, 2002 Close Encounters With Cthulhu A recent web log of R. A. Wilson included this evocative section:
" ...when I first saw […]