We look forward to a world founded upon four essential human freedoms.
The first is freedom of speech and expression…everywhere in the world.
The second is freedom of every person to worship God in his own way…everywhere in the world.
The third is freedom from want…everywhere in the world.
The fourth is freedom from fear…anywhere in the world.
–President Franklin D. Roosevelt, Message to Congress, January 6, 1941
- September 20, 2006 8565 – Hump-day dump-day, sat on a wall. I've discovered that the bus can have so much background noise that I can't hear my […]
- January 10, 2006 8103 – Reminder to self
- October 24, 2004 6956 – Walkabout was nice.. I got some needed chores done, and eyeballed some notebooks, as […]
- October 21, 2000 Everybody's Talkin'
Everybody's talkin' at […]
- October 21, 2000 Byrds! To everything, turn, turn, turn
There is a season, turn, turn, turn
And a time to every […]