Delirium: (See Visions.)
be sure and watch both the American and the Japanese previews.
The Museum of Online Museums is where you’ll find “online collections and exhibits covering an array of interests and obsessions,” and “objects elevated to art by their numbers, juxtaposition, or simply the passion of their collector.”
In other words, the Monets are just down the hall from the Japanese Milk Bottle Pull Tabs.
- November 18, 2004 7010 – Recently I attended a fundraising event at the Fort Lauderdale Museum of Art. The […]
- March 21, 2008 9202 – friday End of the week, at last, at last. Back is feeling a bit better... must've slept on it […]
- March 8, 2006 8232 – note to self – Saturday walkabout? WHAT: "Dalí on Tour" (art exhibition)
WHEN: now through May 20 (click here for museum […]
- October 18, 2001 Lactose Intolerance
Cosimo Cavallaro wants to […]
- September 27, 2000 squids! WASHINGTON (AP) - A 7-foot sea creature with hooks on its arms, flashing blue-green […]