Tonight’s dinner –
Fresh squeezed lemonade, red beans and rice, cornbread (low fat – sweet, made with applesauce) and greens with basalmic dressing.
(or, if you’re Newt, 37 pieces of kibble)
Pretty carby, but I’m craving comfort food that’s easy to make.
What I’d *really*like is some vegetarian shepherds pie, and a cold beer, but one works with the ingredients at hand. (plus, SP takes me an hour to make…it’s worth it, I can eat off of it for a week.. but I’m Scotto the lazyman tonight.)
- December 27, 2010 Monday # 10,826 I suffer from depression, and some related issues like anxiety. I was first treated for […]
- December 6, 2010 on the bus… testing out quickpress. not too tough via the phone.
a quick recap - did inventory […]
- March 19, 2010 Friday Fri - 10:30am doctors appointment
disabled parking-allergies-insurance running […]
- February 4, 2010 100,092 – Thursday Nutshelling today -
got my shots, bhk got a good set of samples for meds - cover a […]
- February 3, 2010 100,91 – Wednesday rough day - Body and mind running a bit dark for much of today. It'll be better soon, […]