Am I retarded, or is having a unix webspace without CLI just a file storage and such place? Is there a sane way to run programs (like installers that take parameters) without having a command line? Is it possible to make a shell script do that in a clean, and manageable way?
I’m so spoiled…
- March 18, 2009 9653- Wednesday Bro's girlfriend / possible mother to his kid Shannon has been found, and she and her […]
- March 5, 2009 9638 – Thursday – repairing internet connection on the eee See entry comments for mysql code snips in use. Saving on j:/uiia/qmysql/ --"modem […]
- August 13, 2008 Wednesday – 9396 – I officially know more about Rsync than I ever thought I would. It's a mighty handy […]
- June 26, 2008 9335 – Thurs That Meme - Post 3 things you've done in your lifetime that you don't think anybody else […]
- May 4, 2008 9268 – Sunday – Bagel, cream cheese, strawberries and pineapple for breakfast - BHK and I slowly worked […]