I’m still worried for/about her… I’m confident that she’ll be less anxious once she gets ‘back on track’ but I wish I could give her some sort of supplemental happiness, strength or good feelings. I love her so much, and want her to feel maximum goodness, and the absolute minimum downsides needed to make her healthy and complete. I can offer a strong arm, an accepting heart, and a willingness to ride with her through any troubles that may come… and of course all my love.
- September 24, 2001 well, it's raining, and my ride is about 10 minutes away, to whisk me home. 🙂
- February 4, 2001 Mmm.... I love her.
Going to watch Malcolm in the Middle, and curl up to dream... […]
- July 7, 2000 Hey Keen… My pal JenJen is showing my journal to another counsellor type person tonight... I […]
- August 31, 2000 Note to the world.
If any of your residents decides to lie to me today, for the rest […]
- April 25, 2002 sweetheart only post
Newtie is here in my lap, and I'm stroking him softly, hugging while sitting […]